Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions

Hello friends!

Welcome to my New Year's resolution. As in years past, I've decided once again to take on entering and becoming part of the blogosphere. It hasn't stuck with me yet but I've decided (again) that 2013 is my year. Prepare yourselves for my special breed of randomness and wit that is forthcoming in future posts. In addition to my blogging (semi) regularly, I have several other to-do's on my resolution list this year (because what you don't stick with the year prior apparently follows you on to the next.)

Of course it wouldn't be a New Year's resolution if it didn't include finally getting serious about losing weight and gaining health. No excuses.
About that...I'm just going to do what I can and kinda hope for a miracle.

I'm also planning an attack on the tremendous stack of books I've been forever piling. The proposed plan is to read 1-2 books each month until completely de-stacked. January will start with The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho.

These are what I have planned so far, it will keep me busy until about September
Not shown: The Host by Stephanie Meyer (you know...since the movie is coming out)

So there ya have it. Something about having it all in writing seems to make it binding. *Gulp* Thanks to my fabulous blogger friends that are my inspiration...you have possibly created a monster.

What have all of you promised to change in 2013?

1 comment:

  1. Woooohooo! I am excited for you. I love blogging but more than that I love reading peoples blogs. I look forward to the future posts. P.s I love your book selection. I have 2013 reading list on my page right now. My goal is 50 (a daunting task). Let me know which ones turn out to be your favorite! I love recomendations.

    ReplyDelete